Are you curious about how software helps copywriters? There are chances of human errors in the whole process. So, Copywriters research, analyze details, make drafts and add finishing details to their content. To eliminate human error and maximize the accuracy of content, copywriters use different software.
Copywriting software is helpful in many ways, and different software has multiple features that help to generate and check the content.
What is Copywriting Software?
The tool that helps Copywriters in writing content is copywriting software. This software has multiple features like Grammar checker, spelling checker, keyword generation and plagiarism checkers. These tools also help Copywriters to manage data in a specific structure.
How is Copywriting Software Useful?
Many writers make typing mistakes or calculation errors in their content. Some human errors also occur while editing. To eliminate the errors, writers use various software. Some writers use single software with multiple features, and some use multiple tools to bring accuracy to their content.
The copywriter needs to state the content that involves facts and figures accurately. To bring accuracy in calculations and research, copywriters use different copywriting software.
The key features of the copywriting software are grammar checking, spelling checking and plagiarism checking. These tools also help Copywriters to manage their data and give definite structure to the content. Some software has multiple features, and some are known for one specialized quality.
Copywriting tools also make your content concise and easy to read. These tools give your article a professional look by focusing on the keen details. The copywriting software pings you to keep your sentences short and precise.
Copywriting tools also convert unnecessarily passive voice sentences into active voice. It highlights the copied content, gives suggestions to use synonyms, and gives options from the vocabulary. Some tools have features to tell you about the percentage of readability and engaging content. Let’s discuss some of the best Software for Copywriters.
Marketing agencies and small-scale organizations use this Copywriting tool to generate copies of content in different templates. Jarvis also claims that each word on their website is a copy generated by their copywriting software. This tool is easy to use and has several options.
This software also gives the option to select a specific word count before generating a copy of the content. Jarvis gives several template options; you can choose a particular template according to the nature and size of the content.
You can generate a copy of content up to certain words from Jarvis. If you want to generate unlimited words, you must buy a premium version. Let’s look at some key features of Jarvis.
- It can generate several copies of content simultaneously.
- You can select specific templates according to the nature of the content because it gives several templates options.
- It can translate your content into eleven different languages.
- It will align your content with the tone of your brand. You can follow a particular structure according to the format followed by your brand.
Do you want to know how your content seems to the reader? Of course, anybody will love to see the possible impact of their content on the audience.
You can get to know this before you even publish your content. Wynter makes it possible to give feedback about your content. You have to select a document or enter a link. Then, you have to choose a target audience that could be business agencies, your customers or clients.
After selecting your audience, you can have a report about your content that tells how it seems to the audience. It also eliminates human errors like extra space or grammar mistakes.
- You can make your text error-free by filtering it from Wynter.
- Wynter will give you suggestions about the text in a particular context.
- It tells how your content looks to the audience.
Copy.ai is software similar to Jarvis. Some features of copy.ai are slightly different from Jarvis, but it is also usually used by marketing agencies and small-scale organizations.
This tool helps them to generate marketing campaigns. It includes Instagram captions, product descriptions, blogs, articles and advertisement content.
This tool is beneficial, and its interface is very eye-catching. There is a list of several features at the left of the screen. You can click an element to access more options about it.
If you click on the “change tone” option, you will get different options like formal, friendly, professional or persuasive. You can select a tone according to the nature of the content. Sometimes it develops meaningless sentences, but you can have different copies of the content, and you can easily select the perfect one. Let’s have a look at its key features.
- It can generate up to ten copies of content at the same time.
- It has several options that could adjust according to the nature and word count.
- One of its excellent qualities is that it provides a seven-day free trial. You can use it to check whether it goes with your requirements or not. So you can use it before choosing a copywriting tool.
It is a helpful tool for Copywriters, and large-scale organizations usually use it. It applies different tests to your content to make it look more efficient and professional.
It applies tests according to your requirements. A/B test, multi-page experiment, split tests and multivariate tests can be applied through this tool. It also offers a 15-day free trial.
You can avail of all tests even in the trial period. In this way, you can evaluate the tools before making a choice.
Different tests allow you to create copies of the content and select the most appropriate one for you. Let’s have a look at its key features.
- It offers a 15 day free trial for new users.
- It applies different tests to your content to make it efficient for you.
- It can integrate with various tools like Shopify, HubSpot, Zapier etc.
Content writers, copywriters and editors use Google Docs. You can write, manage and structure your data in Google docs in the most convenient way. The data is automatically stored at the moment you enter it. Data could be shared with an unlimited number of people.
A team can share a Google doc file with other team members to work on a project. Every member will be able to make changes. The host can restrict or allow the users to edit or view the document. It has several font styles, font sizes and other features like picture addition. It also has several templates to store the data in the desired structure.
You can also access the edit history of who makes changes in a document and what changes are made. Let’s look at some key features.
- Highlights the text in which mistakes are found. You can correct these mistakes through Google Docs suggestions.
- Multiple persons can use a doc simultaneously to share, edit and store the information.
- It could be used on any device like a PC, tablet or mobile phone.
- It can be integrated with other tools like Grammarly to make desired changes.
It is used by researchers, content writers, copywriters and bloggers. It could be used as a chrome extension, and it is used to store data during scrolling and research. You can store user data in the form of links while making outlines and researching a project.
Airstory also has different templates, and you can choose a template. It will give your content the desired structure. It allows you to edit, store and export your data in the selected template. Users can customize the templates according to the content requirements. Following are some key features of airstory.
- It has different templates, which can be customized according to the requirements.
- It can be used as an extension and store your data during research.
- It also accesses spelling and grammar mistakes.
- It organizes your notes in a definite form.
- It can integrate Google documents to back up the data.
It is a free tool used by small-scale organizations. Usually, online marketing agencies apply different tests to their content. It integrates with other tools to help copywriters.
Google Optimize applies the tests and highlights the content that engages the audience. It identifies your content mistakes quickly and highlights the issues in the content. Let’s have a look at its key features.
- It integrates with Google ads to take information and help Copywriters.
- It creates reports about the content and its expected effects on the audience.
- It is a free tool. Copywriters can take advantage of its features for free.
Writesonic is generally used for generating a desired copy of the content. You have to follow some simple steps to get the desired composition of the content. You have to add the details to this tool. Then, you have to select a template according to the nature of the content, then click to generate a copy of the content and pick the most suitable one for you and give it a final look.
It is used for product descriptions, review generation and advertisement content. It also automatically checks and eliminates grammar errors and spelling mistakes.
- It rewrites the content in a unique context.
- Allow selecting templates according to the nature of the content.
- Emails could be generated according to the desired structure.
- It eliminates grammar and spelling mistakes.
Its many features are like Airstory. It helps you to create the content and link the research pages, pictures, charts and graphs to your content. Journalists, students and Copywriters mostly use it.
You can edit, store and manage your data by using its different features. It enables you to collect and store your data in desired structure. Following are some key features of scrivener.
- It keeps you updated about the progress.
- Helps copywriters to maintain and manage the data.
- It allows you to edit the data in customized templates, add pictures, and make charts and lists.
- Create backups to secure your data.
It turns your complex content into a more straightforward form. It is usually used by copywriters, novel writers, professional content writers, researchers and students. They use it to improve their content and make the content comprehensive.
It increases the readability of your content. It converts complex sentences into precise forms. The content becomes more engaging and looks attractive through a definite structure.
Novelists use it to make their novels attractive and engaging for the readers. So it is an efficient tool for storytellers. It eliminates the tedious and extra content from your text.
- It could be used to make the content precise and comprehensive.
- It increases the readability of content.
- It could be integrated with WordPress
- Its application could be used without an internet connection.
Grammarly is one of the most popular tools among copywriters. It is used by copywriters, content Writers, small-scale organizations and marketing agencies. It has many features that help a copywriter improve the content.
It adds value to the daily life work of a copywriter. It identifies the grammar mistakes of your content and gives suggestions about the corrections. It also identifies ling mistakes. You can choose English language preference from the setting whether you want to write in British, Australian or American English.
You can check the readability of your text, and plagiarism could also be reviewed by clicking on the right side at the bottom of the screen. It gives suggestions about synonyms of words. It also makes your text look comprehensive. It changes the active voice sentences in passive voice to provide a professional look to your content.
Let’s have a look at its key features.
- It identifies and corrects grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.
- It can be used as a keyboard on mobile phones, and simultaneous suggestions appear on the keyboard while typing the text.
- It has a plagiarism checker in its premium version, which is paid.
- It can rewrite your sentence in a more straightforward form to give a professional look to your content.
Coschedule’s Headline Analyzer
This tool is very easy to use. And it is usually used by marketing agencies and Copywriters. They use it to analyze the headlines of the content. It is primarily used in marketing campaigns to make them more engaging and attractive.
It analyzes the headlines and gives scores concerning its tone. It also accesses content readability, preciseness and keywords.
Marketing agencies use this tool to assess whether a headline will capture the attention of the audience or not. Because the headline is a thing that captures the attention of the audience, and it depends upon the headline that a reader will read further or not. And this tool analyzes its effectiveness by accessing its emotional, common or uncommon words.
- This tool helps to make catchy headlines.
- It tells about the correct number of words that should be used in a headline to make it effective.
- It is very easy to use.
- It helps you to assess whether your content is SEO friendly or not.
Copywriting tools can be beneficial for Copywriters and marketing agencies in many ways. You could access the key features of each software and select the most useful one according to the requirements of your work.
These tools are game-changers for an average writer; they can give a professional touch to ordinary content. These tools could be used to make your content SEO friendly, comprehensive and accurate.