- HubSpot Meetings
- Boomerang Scheduler
HubSpot Meetings is an exciting tool for scheduling group meetings, and it keeps you away from the manual processes of scheduling any meeting. It is entirely integrated with the CRM and provides help like:
- Cuts out back-and-forth emails regarding scheduling
- Provides flexibility for the team in scheduling meetings
- Provides transparency in scheduling meetings
- Asking the client the key questions before even starting the meeting
- Generates the group meetings links
- The length and subject matter of the meeting can be notified to you
This application allows you to generate the meetings and send links at the time when everyone is free. This application is free of cost, and you can enjoy all features without paying anything.
Calendar is another group scheduling app that is compatible with Macs, Pcs, iOS, and Android devices to give you a wonderful group scheduling experience. While scheduling a meeting using Calendar, you can use as many tags as you want. In case of rescheduling, you will know each team member’s free slots too. The free plan is best for small businesses as it offers calendar connectivity, SMS, and email notifications. The paid version of Calendar includes other features like team analytics and CRM integration. It offers services like:
- Integrates with other calendars like Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Schedule group meetings based on group members’ availability
- Security set for both team members and clients
- Choosing team members by typing their names instead of emails
Calendar has a free version available. It also offers two paid packages. The first package costs $6 per user for a month, and the Pro package costs $8 per user for a month.
CalendarHero allows you to sync this calendar with your own calendars and see the availability of all team members to schedule a group meeting. You can connect any calendar of your choice (Gmail, Outlook, Office 365 or iCloud, etc.). It allows you to create your own personal meeting link and share it with the team members. It also connects to Google Drive and Dropbox, allowing you to extract and share information during meetings. CalenderHero offers amazing services like:
- Integrations with Zoom, Zapier, and HubSpot
- Generates personalized scheduling link
- Allows invitees to ask any questions before accepting the meeting
- Invites team members of the same organization in one click
CalendarHero offers a free account. The paid plans are divided into two categories – Professional and Team. The former costs $8/month, and the latter costs $12/user.
Doodle is considered the best scheduling application used on smartphones. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. It allows you to set up a scheduling page where you can enter all details and mark your free slots. You can also add a poll for your free slots where the members can poll for a selected time and date. It also has integrations with several calendars. Doodle allows you to:
- Create a personalized group scheduling link
- Create group meetings based on the availability of all members
- Maintain security for both groups
- Invite members of the team
- Create a meeting in seconds on a mobile phone
Doodle offers a free plan, which works best for small businesses. The paid plans are for one user and a team. For a single user, it costs $6.95/month; for a team, it costs $44.75/month.
Boomerang Scheduler is a browser extension that connects Chrome and Firefox to give you an exciting experience of scheduling meetings. After installation, it plugs into Outlook and Gmail accounts within seconds. It takes care of different time zones. You can set up your free slots, and people can pick the best time which suits them. When an invitee selects a time, an event is automatically created and recorded in your calendar. Boomerang allows you to:
- Integrate with other calendars
- Share your availability with others
- Suggest meeting times best for you and your team
- Maintain strong security
- Send emails automatically
The pricing of Boomerang is divided into two email providers – Gmail and Outlook. Gmail and Outlook versions offer free as well as paid plans.
|Personal||$4.99 per month||$4.99 per month|
|PRO||$14.99 per month||$14.99 per month|
|Premium||$49.99 per month||Customized|
MixMax scheduler is built within an email. It is compatible with Gmail. It includes the features like a sales dialer, sales email templates, and LinkedIn sales integrations. It makes easy email scheduling for you. Customizable templates are available for sending emails and sending notifications. Links and other media can be embedded within the email as well. MixMax offers several exciting features like:
- Integrations with Google applications
- Shares your availability over email
- Meeting poll for group members
- Emails to both – team members and external parties
MixMax offers a free version along with three paid versions. The Starter version costs $9/month for each user. The SMB version costs $24/per month for each user. The Growth version costs $49/month for each user.
It is one of the most simple group schedulers for everyone. It fulfills all the basic needs of any organization. You need to set up an account on WhenIsGood and then mark the days when you have free slots on your calendar. You can choose any time slot based on your meeting requirements and meeting length. After adding and submitting the information, you will get three links, and each link has a specific purpose:
- Link 1 is to make any changes in a calendar
- Link 2 is to send meeting invites
- Link 3 is for handling the outcomes of the poll
As the name suggests, WhenIsGood takes into account the meeting time of each member and then selects the ideal time when everyone can meet up easily. It has the ability to:
- Send a one-time availability link
- Setting meeting length
- Allows attendees to leave comments or ask questions
- Schedules meetings with the larger groups too
- Provides hassle-free scheduling experience with no login information
The best thing about WhenIsGood is its free availability for everyone. There are no paid plans, and every feature is available for free.
Arrangr connects with Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, and iCloud, which allows you to create a booking link where everyone can choose as per your free slots. It also allows you to send dates and times to people from where they can select any specific time which suits them. A free version allows you to send a poll to fifteen members. A Pro version allows you to send a poll to twenty recipients; for the Pro+ version, you can send a poll to fifty recipients. Arrangr has several features like:
- Integrations with Zoom and HubSpot
- Creating personalized group scheduling links
- Creating group meetings based on your availability
- Inviting team members within the application
- Enhanced security available for both parties
Arrangr offers a free version and three paid versions. The Pro version costs $29.99 per year. The Pro+ version costs 459.99 per year. The Enterprise version is customizable.
24Sessions has rich features. It has many exciting features like dialing in, meeting recordings, hosting multiple participants, and other features to provide a smooth group scheduling experience. It also allows screen and video sharing for meeting the group meeting needs. It allows clients to book their meetings based on your availability. It also syncs with office 365 and Google calendar. 24Sessions provide:
- Integrations with Zapier and HubSpot
- Personalized group scheduling link
- Establishes calendar availability
- Invites team members within the app
24Sessions provides the pricing details on request.
EngageWare is one of the widely used applications because it is mobile-optimized. This tool allows you to enable video calling for all sorts of appointments in minutes. The application provides notifications for you and your customers. It allows you to set up your own rules for meetings (design and availability). Engageware offers:
- Integrations with the Salesforce
- Customized group scheduling link
- Establishes calendar availability
EngageWare doesn’t provide any pricing on its website. You can get the pricing details on request.